This Website is NOT COLLECTING any Personal Data from its Users. We only store some cookies for your website browser to perform smoother. However, it may change in the future and we will soon make an announcement about this issue.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
No Name Studio, Thanh Hoa 440000, Vietnam
Registered users may contact us to make enquiries or to the accuracy of their personally identifiable information and to request the update, correction or deletion of such information should they wish to do so. Any query, comments or concerns can be sent to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; username.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
No Name Studio provides a solution whose functionality is based on the intake and retention of clinical and personal information of individuals by our registered users. The clinical and personal information provided or entered by a registered user remains the property of such subscriber. No Name Studio will not share, sell or otherwise make available such information to unauthorized person. Any disclosure to an unregistered third party shall only be made with the consent of the registered user.
Safeguard measures to ensure authorized access include: the use of a username and a password for authentication. The user has the obligation of keeping the password and username safe as well as making sure that any person who has access to view such private information is permitted to do so.
No Name Studio utilize the information gathered for our internal purposes including preparation of billing information and monitoring of systems and infrastructure.
Registered users are required to enter sensitive information to complete transactions through our properties. Such information may include credit card information or bank account details. We secure information in accordance to industry standards and appropriate legislation. No Name Studio is compliant with PCI technology for processing of credit card transactions.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
No Name Studio reserves the right to make changes, and/or review the covenants contained in this agreement without prior notice to users. Significant efforts will be made to make any changes to this policy available and users will be notified by email of any such changes.
- Owner and Data Controller
- Types of Data collected
- Submission of User Data
- Control of User Data
- Transactional Information
- The rights of Users
- Additional information about Data collection and processing